RACHANA - MUST WATCH K-DRAMAS

 Korean dramas (K-Dramas) are more popular everywhere. I have started watching few recent days and I would love to suggest you some good korean dramas which are really worth watching . I was also one of them who used to hate k-dramas until I start watching them So here are quite few of them which can be watched either in Rakuten Viki or Dramacool..

  1. What's Wrong With Secretary Kim ? 

  2. True Beauty 

  3. Love Revolution 

  4. Put Your Head On My Shoulder 

  5. Her Private Life

  6. Doctor Stranger 

  7. While You Were Sleeping 

  8. Suspicious Partner 

  9. Wish You 

  10. Clean With Passion For Now 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VEN- 5 VINTAGE ANIME MOVIES/SERIES WORTH WATCHING

RACHANA-Timetable to follow during online classes (Weekdays)

RACHANA - How to request for a blog ?