VEN- Some music recommendations ^^

                           Some music recommendations 

hello folks!
It's been months now and I had been inactive for longtime due to exams, managing high school :(
over the time I gradually developed interest in music sooooo I would like to share some of my top playlists with you guys.



   1. Nanno's count
Nanno's count is about a protagonist from this show "Girl from no where". This playlist is mostly filled with rock and other genres.

    2. Painted skies

painted skies

Painted skies is filled with cmbyn soundtracks and beach house.
Lately I had been listening to beach house a lot and I highly recommend. It's calm and lyrics are well written. This playlist just takes me back to Italy.

      3. wilted memories of ours

  wilted memories of ours

 Wilted memories of ours is something melancholic. The story line goes like it's autumn now and your love is gone. There's a lot of emotions involved in this playlist and brings back memories which won't fade away.

  4. Essence of sweetness

Essence of sweetness is filled with my favorite K-pop songs and K-drama osts.

5. Ani playlist

Ani playlist is an anime playlist with anime osts and some J-pop.

 Well I still have many playlists left let's hope for a part 2. I hope you liked today's post I couldn't edit and I rushed so please don't mind.
my spotify account if you would like it to check  ven.
consider following and subscribing us for more posts.
*virtual hugs* 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VEN- 5 VINTAGE ANIME MOVIES/SERIES WORTH WATCHING

RACHANA-Timetable to follow during online classes (Weekdays)

RACHANA - How to request for a blog ?